TERMS & CONDITIONS
Studio Lisa Christie
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Important Notice: These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally enforceable agreement with Studio Lisa Christie. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to use this website and should exit immediately.
Your use of our website constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Please read the below carefully.
Studio Lisa Christie reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you. Your ongoing use of the website following any amendment or modification constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by the amended or modified Terms and Conditions.
From time to time there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Studio Lisa Christie reserves the right to correct any errors, pricing, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
You must not use this website for any unlawful purpose and you must not:
· use this website for any purpose other than for reasonable personal use in connection with the legitimate purchase of our products;
· transmit to or via this website, any information which breaches any laws or regulations or infringes a third party's rights;
· use or disclose another person's personal information, name, details, username or password without their permission;
· interfere with, tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to this website or its associated systems;
· knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling feature to the website;
· remove any copyright, trade mark or proprietary rights notices contained in or on this website; or
· use the website otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You must not modify, copy, adapt, store in a retrieval system, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, sell, frame or embed in another website or distribute in any way any content contained on or in this website, except as expressly approved by us in writing or as permitted by law.
The information on this website is provided for personal use only. We grant you permission to store a reproduction of the material on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material and to print hard copies of material for your personal information, but not for commercial use.
ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT:
The products that are offered for sale on this website are only available to persons who can enter into a legally binding contract. By using this website, you warrant that you are over the age of 18 years and are not legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract.
Any order that is placed by you through this website is an offer by you to purchase a product/s for the price (including delivery, and any other charges and taxes) specified in this website at the time you placed your order or where the price cannot be determined at the time the order is placed, then as advised by us. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product/s, an error in the price or the description of the product as shown on this website or due to an error in your order.
1. How to Order
Ordering with Studio Lisa Christie is simple, please follow the below steps.
· Simply add any items that you wish to purchase to your shopping cart.
· Studio Lisa Christie provides a postage charge that will be calculated once order is finalised at checkout.
· At the checkout, you will be asked to complete certain information and expressly agree to our trading and delivery terms as outlined in these Terms and Conditions before proceeding to the secure payment gateway.
· For payment by credit card you will be redirected to the secure PayPal site to complete your payment.
· Once your order has been completed you will receive confirmation and your shopping cart will be cleared for future transactions.
2. Processing of your Order:
· Studio Lisa Christie will not process your order until full payment of the order has been received.
3. Out of Stock Situation:
· In the event that a product is out of stock Studio Lisa Christie will contact you by email to give you an indication of when the item will become available.
· If you have paid for an item/s that have subsequently sold out or are no longer available, and you wish to cancel your order, a full refund will be offered.
Prices of products and any charges and taxes displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. All prices shown on this website are in $A (Australian Dollars.) Prices are applicable in Australia only.
All prices are exclusive of any delivery charges which will be calculated separately upon finalisation of your order.
GST and other Taxes:
All prices displayed on the website are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) applied at a rate of 10%.
It will be your responsibility to pay any other taxes, duties, liabilities that may be imposed by any governmental agency, including without limitation, any customs duty, goods and services taxes, or any valued added tax imposed on any products or services ordered by you from the Studio Lisa Christie website.
Please provide us with a delivery address where deliveries can be made during normal business hours from Monday to Friday.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes, locked bags or parcel lockers and deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays as they apply nationally and to each State.
- We provide customers with an estimated date of delivery, however, these estimates are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
- All parcels are tracked within our network of delivery providers. Occasionally, a parcel may be forwarded outside of this network and we will cease receiving the tracking information.
- Parcels will only be left unattended at the delivery address when marked “Authority to Leave” or “ATL” if the delivery provider deems it safe to do so. Studio Lisa Christie holds no responsibility for goods left unattended at a delivery address when the parcel is marked “ATL”.
- Where a parcel is marked “signature on delivery” the delivery agent will require a signature to deliver the parcel. The signature is a record only of delivery to the address on the label, Studio Lisa Christie is not responsible for ensuring delivery to a particular recipient at an address.
- If there is no-one in attendance to authorise receipt of the parcel, the delivery agent will leave a card and return the parcel to the depot where it will be held until instructions to re-deliver are provided. If no instructions are provided within 5 days the parcel will be returned to sender.
- The courier company will make one attempt to re-deliver the parcel free of charge. The re-delivery must be either “ATL” or for delivery to a parcel collection location.
- If the first re-delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then the Customer must arrange to collect the parcel from the courier or pay for a new delivery.
- We rely upon the delivery details provided by the Sender, if an item is not accepted for delivery the parcel will be returned to the Sender.
If your order contains multiple products then individual products may be delivered on different days, depending on the availability of freight carriers on any given day to facilitate the delivery.
Delivery of your purchase will be completed within 7-21 business days of placement of your order, depending on where you live. Please not than on occasion delivery times may change based on factors outside of our control such as supply interruptions or your delivery location.
To ensure that your items are delivered safely to your delivery address it is advisable to have someone there to be able to sign for the goods.
Receipt of Delivery:
You must notify Studio Lisa Christie of any faulty or damaged goods within 48 hours of receipt of the goods by email at email@example.com.
Once we have received your advice of any faulty or damaged goods we will endeavour to resolve the issue. Please refer to the Refunds & Returns Policy section for more information.
Payment of your purchases can be made as follows:
All payments are made through the secure PayPal site.
RISK AND TITLE:
All risk and title of purchased products will pass from Studio Lisa Christie to you at time of delivery.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
We have taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website and the information provided are accurate and up to date. However, we do not give any representation or warranty as to the accuracy and completeness of information contained on this website and cannot be held liable for any person/s who may suffer loss relying on any information contained on this website. We disclaim all implied and/or express warranties, take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content of this website.
Except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, Studio Lisa Christie will not be liable for any loss whatsoever (including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential loss, loss of profits or loss of opportunity), expense, damage, or injury that is suffered in connection with your access to, or use of, or inability to use this website, the content or materials of this website or any purchases made through this website, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
Studio Lisa Christie accepts no liability for any error in data or other information transmitted through this website, whether that error is caused by you or any technical malfunction or unauthorised access to or alteration of data or other information transmitted through this website or of any information contained on this website.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid, that part will be severed from this agreement and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY:
1. Where your products are damaged in transit
We carry transit insurance to protect our customer’s purchases, however where you have signed for goods without outlining any faults or damage then these goods may not be covered by transit insurance. If possible, please take a photo of the damage immediately following the delivery.
You must notify Studio Lisa Christie of any faulty or damaged goods immediately upon delivery. Failure to do so will mean that any transit policy will be voided.
2. Your goods have a manufacturers fault/flaw.
If you detect a manufacturers fault with your item you must notify us within 5 days. You will be offered a replacement item if available. If a replacement item is not available you will be offered a similar item at a similar price or a refund. A refund is not available if a replacement item is available. Faults not reported within 5 days are not eligible for a refund.
3. The incorrect item has been delivered to you
Please contact Studio Lisa Christie within 24 hours of the delivery of an incorrect item. We will arrange replacement and collection at our earliest convenience. You will not incur any additional costs in this circumstance. Your replacement item will be delivered to you within the normal delivery time frame.
4. Goods damaged by you and natural wear and tear.
We will not accept the return of goods that are damaged by you (accidentally or otherwise) or due to natural wear and tear following delivery.
6. Change of Mind
As we are an online-only store who source products from physical suppliers and manufacturers, Studio Lisa Christie cannot offer returns or refunds on goods you have purchased based solely on a change of mind. While Studio Lisa Christie aims to provide you with as much information as possible about the products offered for sale on this website in order to assist you with making the best possible purchase decision, you acknowledge that, subject to the Refunds and Returns Policy contained in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases of goods from this website are final.
You accept you will not be entitled to refuse delivery of goods nor request a return, refund or exchange of goods you have purchased from this website on the basis that you have changed your mind about the purchase of the goods.
COLOURS OF PRODUCTS
We take care to ensure we provide you with accurate colour descriptions and images, however there may be reasons why the colour of your item on arrival is not as depicted on your screen.
1. Colours of products displayed on your computer monitor may vary from the actual colour of the item you are purchasing, due to the high variance in colours utilised by computer monitors.
2. Many of our products are handmade and there may be variance in colour or pattern for this reason. Products where this may occur have this noted on the item description.
We will not offer a refund due to a variation in colour from that depicted on our website and your screen.
Studio Lisa Christie is covered by the Australian Privacy Principles made under the Privacy Act 1988.
Studio Lisa Christie is covered by the National Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988.
Studio Lisa Christie recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. We understand that protecting your privacy is important to obtaining and holding your trust.
We may collect the following information from you:
· your name and contact details;
· some personal details;
· other information that you will supply to us.
Use and Disclosure:
We use your personal information in order to provide you with products and services that you have requested, to notify you of products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you (marketing) and to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations imposed on us.
To do this, we may disclose your personal information to organisations that carry out functions on our behalf, such as freight carriers.
Studio Lisa Christie does not share, sell or trade your personal information.
Storage and security:
Protecting your personal information is a priority at Studio Lisa Christie. We want you to be able to order from us with confidence.
We will take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we hold about you secure to ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
We use our best efforts to ensure that information received through Studio Lisa Christie website remains secure within our systems. However, users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet.
Privacy concerns or complaints:
If you have concerns or would like to make a complaint regarding the treatment of your personal information by us please contact us. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org